US News & World Report Names 2016 RAM 1500 as
Best Full Sized Truck for the Money
Dulles CDJR is YOUR Source for RAM Trucks in the Leesburg, Ashburn, Sterling VA Areas!
Every year the US News & World Report selects the top cars, SUVs, and trucks for your money. The Best Car for the Money award winners have the best combination of long-term value and quality in each of their classes in the U.S. News Best Car rankings. How are the winners selected? The best car, truck, SUV or minivan for you is the one that not only performs well, and serves your needs, but also fits your budget. We all want to get a vehicle with all the bells and whistles, but not when it comes as an overpriced car with high operating costs. On the opposite end, a cheap car might be initially appealing, but if this is a place you'll be spending time in almost every day for at least a few years you don't want something with uncomfortable seats, a rough ride, or a weak engine. With the best combination of positive reviews and long-term ownership costs in its class, the Ram 1500 is the 2016 Best Full Size Truck for the Money.
If you are interested in test driving a RAM 1500, or have questions, please fill out our contact form or give us a call at 888-693-4902! Dulles Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM is here to make your dreams of owning a RAM truck come true!
Highlights of the 2016 RAM 1500:
- Best-in-class Fuel Efficiency
- Best-in-class warranty, 5 year/100,000 miles on diesel engines and unsurpassed 5 year/60,000 miles on gas engines
- Best-in-class aerodynamics, coefficient of drag (Cd) at 0.360
- New top-of-class Ram 1500 Laramie Limited model
- New frame and body modifications for the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) small front overlap test
- Ram 1500 Rebel features air suspension for increased ride height, standard 33-inch tires, skid plates, tow hooks and other off-road-ready features.
- New front grille design for Rebel and Laramie Limited feature a significant styling departure for Ram Truck brand
- All new Ram 1500 models utilize new center console layout.
- New Ram 1500 Sport buzz models offer a colorful selection of customization
- 2016 Ram 1500 offers greatest value in half-ton trucks starting at $25,410, plus $1,195 destination, and includes a standard 5.7-liter HEMI® V-8
- Class-leading powertrain includes:
- Best-in-class fuel economy with 3.0-liter EcoDiesel V-6 engine, featuring 29 mpg, 240 horsepower and 420 lb.-ft. of torque
- 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine features 25 mpg, 305 horsepower and 269 lb.-ft. of torque
- 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 with variable-valve timing (VVT) provides up to 22 mpg, 395 horsepower and 410 lb.-ft. of torque